Having gained a great deal of experience working as estate agents, and combined with our parent company’s 37+ years of experience in the financial services and wider property market, we will be able to provide advice and guidance on areas including, but not limited to:
•Property presentation – We can provide advice and guidance on how to best ‘stage’ your property to maximise it’s potential on the open sales market. Please contact us for more details.
•General sales issues – using our knowledge we can guide you on most issues that fall within the marketing and sale of your property which includes:
– choosing a suitable estate agent, and then keeping your estate agent on their toes – we can also refer you to estate agents who we feel are more personal and will be able to help you achieve your sale. We will not be referring to corporate estate agents or online call centre agents.
– how to get ready for, and handle viewings
– how to deal with negotiations
– how to choose a conveyancing solicitor (local vs not local, cheap conveyancing ‘sheds’ vs ‘high street’ practice)
– how often to progress chasing estate agents (and if necessary your conveyancing solicitor) for updates
and more besides…
•The role of third-party professionals – including mortgage advisors, conveyancing solicitors, and independent property surveyors.
We have always had a keen in interest in property, in Gareth’s case from a very early age – with a father who built his own family homes, and a grandfather who was in the building trade and later the clerk of works for a local authority.
We feel that we can offer a more impartial and unbiased service to you as independent property advisers, rather than estate agents. This is in part due to a general perception that estate agents might only tell you what you want to hear. Not that we ever did that as estate agents!
To find out how more and to book an appointment call us today on: 01284 365 545 or 01638 500 063. Alternatively you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org